Sunday, June 13, 2010

Women!

Man, sometimes I just lose it when I am around a woman I find attractive or when I start getting attention. I just don't know what to do! I am certainly not aggressive when it comes to flirting with someone of the opposite gender, but under mainstream social parameters it seems much easier to do than dealing with someone of the same or mixed gender.

My response to women flirting with me is much the same as what I imagine 13 year old boys experience: my palms get sweaty, my legs fidgety, and I generally let direct contact go under my radar, which is definitely not conclusive to furthering the interaction. Time after time I have blown opportunities to be closer with women, but I still don't know how to check my obstructive behavior.

To those who have seen this erratic self-manipulating behavior first hand I apologize for my awkwardness...

To those who have been that interested female whose attempts were thwarted by my seemingly non-compliant nature I ask for you to try again...

To those of you who have been in my position or have any experience in this field, I welcome your input...

No comments:

Post a Comment