Sunday, December 19, 2010

December

Whoa.

Somehow this December has flown by with me hardly having a chance to breathe it all in let alone process and reflect. Its been exhilarating yet exhausting and I pinkie promise myself (and whoever else reads this!) that I am going to trudge through the half dozen entry introductions properly sometime in the near future. Granted this month is not quite over and there is still a momentous amount of excitement to get to yet with the holidays, my birthday, and important work deadlines fast approaching, but I will not let myself get sucked away from recording any longer.

Alright, here I go; inhaling, soaking up the sensations, and letting it linger over me in only the good ways. I am sure whatever else is not going to come out in any chronological order, please just bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment