Sunday, May 16, 2010

Events Events Events


Oh Lordy, the next couple of weeks are going to be intense....

With the last day of finals coming Friday and Saturday being the big graduation day (woot!), its a wonder how I am able to focus on anything else. However, focus I must and here is a brief list (ad) of the various upcoming events you can spot me at:

*Friday, May 21 @ the Uptown in Oakland come see me perform for the first time EVER on a stage with the Bay Area's very own gothic strip revue, the Black Widows -lots of sexy dark ladies giving out lap dances and unique performances for your viewing pleasure

*Saturday, May 22 @ SF Mission Control's Kinky Salon themed WET!-come get wet with myself and some very slippery Lusties as we perform at the Midnight Cabaret!

*Saturday, June 5th @ the Lexington Club in SF for the gay Pride Parade Float fundraiser aptly named the BOOTY BASH-I've been working my tail off gathering loverly ladies to tantalize your eyes with some saucy lobster burlesque, Lusty lap dances, scandalous raffles, and other nautical naughtiness!

So come reward my good girl behavior and come support myself and my compatriots at these events, ahoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment